Vishwakarma University is a state private university established by the Govt. of Maharashtra in May, 2017. Vishwakarma Group has a strong legacy of providing high quality Technical education for the last 35 years. It has now embarked upon providing the same quality education to masses in diverse areas. Eminent academicians are, therefore, invited to join at various positions in the University.
Pay Scales: As per UGC, Higher emoluments may be considered for the deserving candidates
Age: Flexible (retired but active academicians can apply)
Qualifications & Experience: As per the guidelines of the regulatory bodies like UGC, AICTE etc
An eminent scholar with –
- Master’s degree in relevant subject with more than 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST)
- Ph.D. degree in relevant subject as per UGC norms
- Minimum 10 years of Teaching / Research /Industry experience at a senior position excluding the period of doing Ph.D.
- Active researcher with more than 10 research publications /books
- Experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, technology mediated teaching learning processes
- Minimum API score based on PBAS as described in the UGC regulation 2010
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC / ST candidates
- Minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and or research at the Assistant Professor level excluding the period of Ph.D.
- Minimum 5 publications as books / research papers
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, technology mediated teaching etc
- Minimum score as stipulated in API as described in the UGC regulation of 2010
Assistant Professor - Non-professional Courses
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks, 5% relaxation for Sc / ST
- Qualified NET / SLET / SET or equivalent as stated by UGC
- Candidates with Ph.D. in accordance with the 2009 UGC regulation are exempted from NET
Assistant Professor – Professional courses
- 1st class Masters degree in relevant subject or a 1st class graduate at graduate if qualified CA
- Teaching / research / industrial experience is desirable
Associate Professor – Professional courses
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks in relevant discipline or 1st class at graduate in case of candidates with CA degree
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE / AIU
- Minimum of eight years of experience of teaching / industry / research excluding the time spent on Ph.D. degree
- Research papers / patents etc are desirable
Professor – Professional courses
- Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks in Masters degree in relevant subject or first class graduate having qualified CA
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE / AIU
- Minimum ten years of teaching / industry / research out of which five years have to be at the level of Associate Prof. excluding the period spent on obtaining Ph.D. degree
- Research papers / patents/ supervision of research work /capacity to undertake projects or consultancy etc.
Art & Design:
NET /SLET/SET is required where it is conducted. Professionals as described by UGC are eligible. For Associate Professor and Professor Ph.D. is mandatory. This is a broad summary of requirements. For details see UGC regulations 2010 on minimum qualifications for various courses.
Total no. of posts : 45
Professors : 11
Associate Professors : 06
Assistant Professors : 28
VU implements reservation policy for teaching as well as non teaching staff as per the policy of Government of Maharashtra.
Note : VU is looking for bright candidates. Depending on the availability of suitable candidates number of positions may vary.
Candidates are required in following disciplines and specializations:
|Art, Design, Architect||Product Design, Drawing (Illustrations / Portrait), Applied Art|
|BBA||Marketing, HR etc|
|Commerce||Accounting, E-commerce, Indian economy, Insurance etc.|
|Management||Operations & SCM, Finance|
|Economics||Micro and Macroeconomics, Econometrics, Applied economics, Developmental economics|
|Psychology||Industrial Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Criminal Psychology|
|Law||Human Rights, Tax laws, Cyber laws, Business laws, Arbitration, International & IPR etc.|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||Journalism, TV production, New media, Public relations etc|
|Mechanical Engineering||Thermal & Fluids, Design and Manufacturing|
|Statistics||Statistical theory, Analytical statistics , Medical statistics, Applied statistics etc|
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted online and hard copy to be sent to-
Survey no. 2,3,4 Laxmi Nagar, Kondhwa (Bk), Pune-411048,
so as to reach him before 15th December 2017. The link for online submission will be closed on 10th December 2017.